NIGHT FISHING PRICES
£27 for a 24hr period
£54 for 48hr period
ARRIVAL TIMES MUST BE ARRANGED THROUGH DAVID
ALL DAY AND NIGHTFISHING HAS TO BE PRE-BOOKED THROUGH DAVE OR ALISON ON 07792 609153 .ONLY THE ANGLER WHO HAS BOOKED ON IS ALLOWED THROUGH THE GATES. NO PARTNERS/ VISITORS/ NON ANGLERS ARE ALLOWED ON THE FISHERY. ANGLERS WHO NOW BOOK ON MUST NOW GIVE THEIR NAME AND CONTACT NUMBER FOR TRACK AND TRACE AND MUST READ AND UNDERSTAND THE NEW RULES AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR AND OUR SAFETY WITH SOCIAL DISTANCING OBSERVED AT ALL TIMES.
THERE WILL ONLY BE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF ANGLERS PER DAY/ NIGHT. ON ARRIVAL USE THE LEFT HAND GATE FOR ACCESS, ONCE ENTERED THE GATE MUST BE CLOSED. ALL VEHICLES ARE TO BE PARKED IN THE CAR PARK. NO PARKING ON THE GRASS.
NEW OPENING TIMES 8.00am FISHERY CLOSES HALF AN HOUR BEFORE DUSK.
OPEN ON MONDAY ,THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY
CLOSED EVERY TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
The management reserve the right to change prices and rules when required.
GENERAL RULES (See additional rules for coarse and night fishing)
With over 20 years of running a fishery the rules are in place to protect the fishery, staff, health & safety, keep the fish in a healthy environment with the main aim of providing a good sporting facility for the anglers. You have a duty of care to others around you and to yourselves.
All anglers/customers to onny vale must read and to have fully understood the rules before fishing. (The management reserve the right to change or adjust the rules at anytime)
Opening Times – 8.00am to half an hour before dusk
When the gates are locked the fishery is closed. Anyone climbing over the gates or fences will be challenged. There are no excuses, the owners and management will not tolerate it.
All persons at the fishery/caravan site are there entirely at their own risk and the owners/management take no responsibility for any accident, injury, loss, damage or theft of their property or person.
All anglers must posess a valid environment agency fishing licence.
All children under 16 must be accompanied by only one responsible adult at all times Who must stay with the child at all times. No other non fishing children are allowed to stay on the property. No going in or out of the property when supervising.
Any young person can be asked for proof of age.
Dogs or pets are not allowed on the fishery, not even in your vehicles, so to avoid disappointment do not bring them
WARNING anyone removing or introducing fish at onny vale is breaking the law.
Anybody who is threatening or disrespectful to members of staff or customers at onny vale will be asked to leave immediately .
No wading, swimming or boats allowed
No music, no fires, no drugs,no guns, no swearing,no excess alcohol
ALL YOUR LITTER, FACE MASKS! GLOVES, LINE ETC IS TO BE TAKEN HOME WITH YOU YOUR PEG MUST BE LEFT AS YOU FOUND IT( LITTER FREE )
No surplus bait is to be left on the bank or thrown in the pools
ALL ANGLERS MUST STAY ON THE POOL THEY ARE BOOKED ON, NO CHANGING POOLS, NO WALKING AROUND OTHER PARTS OF THE FISHERY OR PROPERTY.
COARSE FISHING RULES (These are to be read and understood with the general rules)
- No keep nets to be used (The fishery has its own keep nets for test sessions)
- All landing nets are to be dipped before commencing fishing.
- Landing nets must be used all the time to land all fish regardless of size.
- Barbless hooks only(random checks of hooks will be done).
- All fish must be treated and handled correctly, no towels or any kind of cloths to be used to hold the fish. Unhooking mats must be used for the carp. Any weighing, measuring and photographs must be done with care and efficiently for the fishes welfare. The fish should be inspected for any injuries and treated with an appropriate carp care kit.
- No live bait or spinning allowed.
- No tiger nuts, nuts or nut based products to be used.
- All bait is to be used in moderation, do not over feed the swim.
- No fishing between the pegs, ask the anglers nearest to you where they are baited up, do not cast in other anglers swims.
- No rod sharing.
- No visitors to the pools.
- No vehicles are to be driven onto the pools, do not park your vehicles at the entrance to the pools, no trailers allowed on the pools. You may drop your equipment at the entrance the park your car in the car park or on the grass verge by the brook( providing the ground is firm).
- All litter, tins, surplus bait is to be cleaned up and take it home with you. Your peg must be left as you found it. Do not throw surplus bait on the bank or in the pool.
- No braided lines.
- No bait boats
NIGHT FISHING RULES ( to be read with the general and coarse fishing rules)
- All night fishing must be booked in advance. If you turn up without booking you will not be allowed to fish.
- Anyone who wants to night fish can only do so knowing that for security reasons the main gates are locked at dusk till 7.30.
- Nobody is allowed on or off the property when the gates are locked, no visitors are allowed, anyone climbing over the gates or fences when the fishery is locked, will be challenged and banned from the fishery.
- There is no other pools you are allowed to fish on except the specimen pool. No walking around the other pools or the property through the night.
- The gates to the coarse pools are to be kept closed after entering/ exiting the pool.
- No sacking under any circumstances.
- All litter, tins etc to be cleaned up and taken home with you. No surplus baits to be left on the bank or thrown in the pool. NO CAMPER VANS/ CARAVANS ALLOWED FOR NIGHT FISHING
email@example.com - 01588 650521 - 07792 609153